Reminiscing the old good times
2:06 AM |

Shih Ling is reminiscing the old good times…

My randomness kicks in. I am listening to Alex to’tou diao’ Yeah baby yeah baby!
I recalled those times having lesson with the biomed students. How we all pon school together and sing K box, so crazy, united and close! The random shot like flu spreading through us. The fun that embrace us regardless of gender, that splendid moment I wished I could just freeze time!

Now I am listening to Richard Marx & Donna Lewis - At The Beginning with you.mp3
This carries the memories of my year one semester two, where I met Dai Kuan, Andrea, Ching Yee, Bau and company. Man, that is whole lots of fun too! Memories consit of ‘suaning’ our dear fac, Mr Looi, and also Jia Qing(class mate) and not forgeting, my so call ‘bananas’ grp (Simin, Tricia, Yasmin, Pauline & Me)

I am listening to 情画.mp3 this songs reminds me of Mac. I used to flood him with tones of songs. A great and special friend :)

I was forcing myself to sit down and do my Py2103, I manage to do til Q6. Not bad nia. I did the related question which my lecturer taught us today. *am a gd gal* :P

Its 1.20am now.

Reading up some stuff before I hit my pillow.
Am listening to”WANG BU LIAO” & the next song inline is ‘ji shi zha dan’ by Kelly Pan Jia Li.
Oh ya..Kelly, this certainly stir me back to my DJ times. Where i get to interview them, get really close to them. Other star like Lin Yu Zhong (I LOVE HIS VOICE!!! OH MINE), Hong Jun Yang, Campus superstar 2008, JJ lin etc. AND OF COURSE! I get to go to their press conferences, OMG that was so cool la and I get to gave them my name card. Haha!

Media industry rocks!

I like to appear on screen/stage and talk! Haha. Ya.. I like stage attention. In a recent experiment I participated, I need to do a video recording of myself, impromptu, 3 min! Haha. SO fun!

I am listening tooooooooooooooo…
Leehom Wang - Change Me - 06 Ni Shi Wo Xin Nei De Yi Shou Ge.mp3
Next

richard clayderman - Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You.mp3
This song symbolism Alvin :)

Dearest Alvin, while we have times that are tougher than normal, I sincerely believe that our reltaionship will sustain the test of time for all the right reasons! :D

People in love don’t blame, castigate, or chastise each other in tough times. They work hand in hand together just like a team to make ends meet and to prepare for tomorrow.I want to communicate openly about all issues in our relationship, which I believe you will too right? :)

The sour conditions will pass, our love for each other will sustain everything!.

To me, to all lovers in this world: Having someone to love and someone who loves you, is the greatest gift.
True love is always sustained through the good times and the bad.These times of uncertainty shall pass! Love well okie!
Its 2.30pm now! Haha.

Chatting with one of my GF. Gtg slp already!


:D

Nights~