Bangkok Part 1
6:57 PM |

Hello hello!!!!


I am BACK!!! From *ahem* bangkok!

Hakaka... Its a beautiful place to eat, shop, play, relax and be PAMPERED!!!

So I went there to do pedicure!


First: The bare foot... SO BIG! LIKE DUCK eh? :P


Secondly: I chose the design i wanted, i chose BLUE but no blue so the lady ask me if it ok with PINK.

She paint it... like ART!


Ta Dah~ She drew the flowers!

hehe! nice :D




First day we went to day tour...

I tied a hairstyle (hui ni did it for me)


Da river~

I saw this baby on the boat, 'rowing' as the boat move. Pitiful. I gave the mama some money.


Corn ice cream! damn nice agaiN! Spore dont have okie!


Street Pepsi! Its being recyle but its still safe thou.

Aw.. Thsi damn cute cat... I saw it afetr our foot massage $8! so gooood!


Cute eh? Collar shirt catty!



We went to the night market, we had a HORRIBLE experiences with the TUK TUK MAN!


Be glad, the food is nice....

Ambience is nice.






Drink we drank! All fruit juice!

MINE! MIXED FRUIT!